If you would like to learn how to better identify birds, but simply didn’t know where to begin, this is the workshop for you.
The workshop will focus on how you can identify the birds that you are likely to see in and around your home.
Topics covered in the workshop will include:
- Tips on identifying birds by sight and sound
- Choosing the right binoculars and spotting scopes
- Selecting the best field guides and other birding aids
- Where to find help indentifying birds
- Sharing your sightings with others
- Much, much more